4th of July Parade Traffic Plan ~ The following information is being disseminated to proactively provide pertinent information to the public with regard to traffic detours associated with the upcoming “Stars & Stripes” holiday parade in Flagler Beach. This year’s parade is scheduled to start at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, July 4th, 2022 and the following detours will be in effect during the parade.
DETOUR: The parade will occur on SRA1A/Oceanshore Boulevard and detours will be in place on SRA1A/Oceanshore Boulevard at North 10th Street and South 7th Street at approximately 9:45 a.m.
Police Officers along with Volunteers from the Flagler County sheriff’s Office COP’s and @FlagerCountyAssist will be in place along the detour route to expedite traffic flow. We’re respectfully requesting that motorists utilize caution and exercise patience during the detour; which we expect to be approximately two (2) hours.
Here is the designated detour route for the parade:
* Eastbound traffic on SR100 will be afforded the opportunity to access businesses between Flagler Avenue and Central Avenue, but will not be afforded access to SRA1A/Oceanshore Boulevard.
* Eastbound traffic on SR100 that desires to travel north onto SRA1A/North Oceanshore Boulevard toward Beverly Beach should turn left onto North Flagler Avenue and follow the detour route.
* Eastbound traffic on SR100 that desires to travel southbound on SRA1A/South Oceanshore Boulevard toward Ormond Beach should turn right onto South Flagler Avenue and follow the detour route.
* The established detours will afford eastbound motorists with the opportunity to access SRA1A/Oceanshore Boulevard north or south of the parade venue area.
* Numbered side streets (both north and south of SR100) that access SRA1A in the parade route will be restricted; with no access to SRA1A for the duration of the parade.