PALM COAST, Fla. (Dec. 31, 2022) While crowds won’t be treated to fireworks over European Village at midnight tonight, as is tradition for hundreds of Palm Coast residents, the Village will have other fun activities going on according to the businesses ready to welcome revelers.
Thomas Media Solutions
will be on site NYE showcasing the debut of their new 360 Photo Booth! So come make some memories with your love ones and friends!
The Band kicks off at 8pm and there will be fire dancers, a ball drop, and lots of fun and dancing!
What Some of the Businesses Are Doing:
Cork & Pint: Cork & Pint will be opening at 3:30 for the Michigan vs TCU game
Ash & Ale Lounge: Open
New Year’s Eve: 12pm- 1am
New Year’s Day: 2pm-6pm
NYE: 11:30 am to 4:00 pm, 8 pm Dinner Reservation Only
New Year’s Day: Closed
New Years Eve: (Live music center stage)
(table rentals available after 9pm)
Tips from the European Village Team:
– NYE party and Band Kicks off at 8pm!
– Here are a few tips to help make the evening more enjoyable for everyone!!
– Bring cash to help ease the flow of the lines for drinks!
– Take an Uber or share a ride with friends to help ease parking issues!
– Absolutely NO outside coolers or outside alcohol allowed in the courtyard of the European Village!
– Make dinner reservations ahead of time if possible!
Download the European Village App on your smartphone or device to stay up to date on events, music, and specials for all of the businesses at the European Village.