A1A Florida – Teaming up with neighboring Florida Scenic Highways and National Scenic Byways, the Friends of A1A Scenic & Historic Coastal Byway are bringing you the 150 Mile Super Scenic Garage Sale!
Mark your calendar for November 20, 2021 and get ready to shop or sell over 150 miles along Florida’s east coast. Starting in Fernandina Beach and ending in Ponce Inlet, it’s Florida’s most anticipated shopping extravaganza of the year.
Shoppers: Explore miles and miles of shopping along A1A through Nassau, Duval, St. Johns, Flagler and Volusia counties with a delightful mix of locations to stop and shop, while exploring our coastal communities along the way.
There are many participating locations and increasing weekly, offering major community sites to shop, homes and local businesses. *Official Shopping Map released on November 19th at noon.
Sellers, local businesses and restaurants: Sign up early to get your location on the site map. Registration is now open!
Shoppers may download the free A1A Scenic Byway Mobi Tour App in your Play Store or App Store powered by TravelStorys and let your adventure this fall begin!
If you have any questions, please contact A1A Super Scenic Garage Sale Coordinator Danielle Anderson at (904) 425-8055.
Some of the Community Sites Include:
– South Ponte Vedra Civic Association – South Ponte Vedra
– North Shores Improvement Association Community Center – North Vilano Beach
– Vilano Beach Publix on Poplar Road – Vilano Beach Town Center
– St. Augustine Beach Pier Park Bocce Courtyard – St. Augustine Beach
– Coastal Policy Center – Marineland
– First Baptist Church – The Hammock
– Schnebly Recreation Center -Daytona Beach
– Ponce Inlet Community Center – Ponce Inlet