WHAT: America’s Frontline Doctors national RV tour will be in the Daytona area TONIGHT for a public event discussing a range of COVID-19 issues. AFLDS is on a nationwide tour to provide medical science-based information to the American public about COVID-19 prevention and treatments as well as the dangers of lockdowns and other government prescriptions.
WHO: Dr. Simone Gold, Founder, AFLDS
Pastor Jearlyn Dennie
TBD Other Speakers
WHERE: The Church on the Rock
2200 N State St, Bunnell FL 32110
WHEN: Doors Open at 5 PM, Event start, 6 PM
“The Uncensored Truth Tour: Physicians and Patients Standing Up for Science, Freedom and Common Sense” is featuring public events across the country to discuss a range of issues ranging from COVID-19 treatment and quality healthcare to civil liberties. Dr. Simone Gold and AFLDS spokespeople have appeared on most major national programs and local outlets. They reach millions of people every month with their data-and-science-driven information about the pandemic. Dr. Gold and other AFLDS physician spokespeople available will discuss:
- Big Tech, Big Media, and Big Government love to play doctor, but only your chosen physician should be involved in your private healthcare decisions, and no one should be silencing front line first responders.
- The ‘Religion of Public Health’ driven by bureaucrats at the expense of front-line physicians and patient care must be combatted.
- People should have the ability to make their own decisions about vaccinations informed by good data and in consultation with their doctor, not be mandated by government or private entities for a virus with a 99.7 percent survival rate.
- Americans deserve to have full transparency from government and pharmaceutical companies with regard to COVID-19 treatments.
- Vaccine segregation is wrong and violates civil liberties including medical privacy.
ABOUT AMERICA’S FRONTLINE DOCTORS
America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) is a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization. AFLDS stands up for every American looking for the best quality healthcare by empowering doctors working on the front lines of our nation’s most pressing healthcare challenges. Our growing community of member physicians come from across the country representing a range of medical disciplines and practical experience. To learn more about America’s Frontline Doctors, visit www.AFLDS.org.