Palm Coast – Get ready for an exciting and adventurous Friday evening at the Central Park Bike Rodeo & Ride in Palm Coast, in recognition of Mobility Week. In partnership with the Palm Coast Fire Department, Flagler County Sheriff’s Office, Florida Department of Transportation, and River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization, this event promises an unforgettable experience for residents of all ages.
Join us on Friday, November 3, 2023 from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at Central Park in Town Center, 975 Central Ave., Palm Coast
The Central Park Bike Rodeo & Ride invites families to come together for an evening of biking, community engagement, and safety awareness. If you enjoy a nice leisurely ride, this event is for you!
Join us for the following highlights:
- Bike Alongside First Responders: Bring your bicycle and ride around the picturesque Central Park lake with your favorite Palm Coast Firefighters and Flagler County Sheriff’s Deputies. It’s a unique opportunity to interact with our local heroes while enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
- Free Bike Helmets: Safety is our priority! Children will receive free bike helmets from the Florida Department of Transportation to personalize and ensure they are properly fitted.
- Complimentary Bike Lights: As the sun sets, stay visible and safe with free bike lights for all attendees.
- Food Truck Delights: Satisfy your taste buds with a variety of delectable offerings from local food trucks. It’s a perfect way to recharge after your ride.
- Bicycle Safety Education: Learn essential tips and practices to keep you and your loved ones safe while cycling. Our experts will be on hand to provide valuable insights into bicycle safety.
Don’t have a bike? No problem! We’ll have bicycles on hand for those who want to participate but don’t have their own. We’ll even have some electric bikes available for a test drive thanks to a local retailer.
“We are thrilled to partner with the Palm Coast Fire Department, Flagler County Sheriff’s Office, Florida Department of Transportation, and River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization to celebrate Mobility Week in our community,” said Chief Sustainability and Resiliency Officer Maeven Rogers. “The Central Park Bike Rodeo & Ride is an opportunity for families to bond, stay active, and learn about bicycle safety in a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere.”
Mark your calendars for a Friday evening of family fun, community connection, and bicycle safety awareness on November 3 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Central Park in Town Center. Remember to bring your bicycle, your family, and your enthusiasm for this one-of-a-kind event for Mobility Week.
For more information, visit: PalmCoast.gov/Events
Stay informed with the latest news and information from the City of Palm Coast by following us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn. You can sign up for weekly updates by visiting www.palmcoastgov.com/government/city-manager/week-in-review.